Mayank Agarwal Takes Legal Action: Files Complaint Over Inflight Poisoning

Indian cricketer Mayank Agarwal found himself in a perilous situation when he unknowingly consumed a ‘poisonous’ liquid from a pouch, believing it to be water, before his scheduled flight to New Delhi. The incident occurred on Tuesday as the Karnataka captain was on board an IndiGo Airlines flight departing from Agartala.

Agarwal, who is considered a prominent figure in Indian cricket, immediately sensed something was wrong after ingesting the mysterious substance. Swift action was taken to address the situation, and the cricketer was promptly admitted to a hospital in Agartala for medical attention.

Fortunately, the swift response from the medical staff seems to have averted a major crisis, as Agarwal is now believed to be out of danger. The cricketer’s health condition is being closely monitored as investigations into the incident unfold.

In an effort to get to the bottom of the unusual occurrence, Mayank Agarwal took a proactive step by lodging a formal complaint with the local police through his manager. The complaint aims to initiate a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incident, shedding light on how a potentially harmful substance ended up in a pouch that appeared to contain water.

Google News

Latest Stories

Related Articles

You May Like: